Sales Team Member
- Build larger following on social media for both Kcull on line and Kcull Marketplace
- Promote kCull vendor benefits & products via social media
- Engage and direct message with social media followers
- Assist with marketing campaigns
- Working alongside main marketing company, Inreact, Inc.
- Must be able to work shop two -three days a week with sales.
- Education: High school Diploma or higher
- Must be proficient with social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of trends and current art/music related events
- Must have a positive attitude
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to:
- kCull – email@example.com
- Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview
kCüll is a current culture collective multi-platform retail marketplace. We feature Miami-based emerging brands and artists both online and in our brick and mortar stores.
The Kcüll brand’s role is to provide selling platforms (both virtual and brick and mortar) that nurtures fellow artists throughout their journey in forging their own path, growing their brand, and carving out their own niche in the consumer market.